Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lyn's Tag

I wish: my knees were young again
I hate: that our country isn't more rightous...
I miss: having Whitney and Melissa around..
I fear: I lack enough self-discipline..
I feel: so much better physically since going to Crossfit...
I hear: my children laughing together while carving a pumpkin...
I smell: the candle burning inside the pumpkin....
I crave: Mrs. Cavanaugh's lemon cream chocolates...
I search: the scriptures...
I wonder: why it is so hard to lose weight now....
I regret: missed opportunities...
I love: a good soak in the tub while reading a good book....
I care: about family, the gospel, friends....
I always: worry that I might hurt someone's feelings
I am not: a perfectionist
I dance: in my dreams...
I sing: all the time, especially Barbara Striesand and R&B
I don't always: show patience....or match....
I fight:for people I don't think are treated fairly...
I lose: a lot more often than I win...
I write: letters to my missionary daughter...
I tag: Melissa, Brittany, and anyone else who wants to..

1 comment:

lyn. said...

I just changed my wish to yours... I would rather have young knees instead of getting the garage sale done!! LOL