Monday, October 20, 2008

Gonna Be A Bear




In this life I'm a woman. In my next life, I'd
like to come back as a bear. When you're a
bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing
but sleep for six months.
I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat
yourself stupid.
I could deal with that too.

When you're a girl bear, you birth your children
(who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping
and wake to practically grown, cute, cuddly cubs.
I could definitely deal with that.

If you're mama bear, eveyone knows you mean business.
You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get
out of line, you swat them too.
I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling.
He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup, gonna be a bear!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Putting up with you!! Yeah right...it is always fun to hang out with you guys...a little more chaos then I am used to now...but its fun to have my best friend in town :). The power went out today...I didn't know what to do with myself...it was out for about 2 hours...I was worried about all the food in the fridge!! And tonight we watched grizzly man...it was a very weird movie :) this post reminded me of that movie.

Steph said...

this is hilarious! might have to steal it and put it on my blog!!!`

lyn. said...

I may have been a bear in my previous life, because I still have lingering problems with hibernating, eating myself silly, having grouchy mornings, hair legs, and excess fat... LOL or should that be GRRR? :-D

Anonymous said...

its because I forget to approve them :) problem fixed :) LOVE YOU!

lyn. said...

I am tagging you with the It's All About I tag...