Friday, April 11, 2008

What Is the Matter With Me?



Now, before you give me all kinds of helpful input that would hurt my already fragile ego, I am talking about my eating habits! I am so sore that I groan every time I sit down and it feels like I have been run through a gauntlet ( I did it to myself-lifting weights and running). Does this stop me from eating 3 Fernwood sandwich mint chocolates or a box or Red Hots on my way to the treadmill-NOOOOO!!! It seems I have either been skipped on the self-discipline gene or have submerged that wise inner voice so far that it is no longer audible. Oh well, I ran 2 and 1/2 miles today.......lunch anyone?

5 comments:

lyn. said...

Maybe it's just this crazy weather we are having... I am having a very hard time with the food lately, too! }-:

P.S. Maybe you shouldn't post pictures of Dr. Pepper of any kind! I haven't had one since January 17, 2007, but that doesn't mean it isn't tempting... LOL

Let's do lunch next week [after the 15th] when I don't have school... if you are around, that is. ;-D

Loquacious Leslie said...

YES!!!!!

brittany said...

Aunt Leslie, i think you are awesome! brandon and i saw you running in the morning last week! i am going to do my best to exercise always.

Unknown said...

Like mother like daughter

Whitney Tanner said...

Love it! I'll go to lunch with you anytime!