Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Things I Love about My Children

Whitney-provides comic relief in our family with her sometimes "wicked humor." I so appreciate her constant support and her "mafia type" loyalty. It is nice to know that she will drop everything and go with me, even on boring errands and that always makes them more fun!
She is a "foodie" like me so we can explore culinary delights together!

Melissa-makes me so proud of her solid decisions and righteous desires; marrying a worthy young man in the Salt Lake Temple being the most recent! Her "can do" attitude makes any job or project seem doable! Her willingness to help with her siblings and her parents has been a joy! Melissa makes cooking fun instead of a chore!

Matt-has always had the nickname "Angel Boy". He has earned that with his cheerful disposition and helpful attitude at all times. He also makes good, solid decisions that are only slightly influenced by excesses of testosterone. I admire his steadiness and thoughtfulness in the gospel. His taste in music is very eclectic; from T-Pain, Louie Armstrong, the Doobie Brothers, to Pavorati! I love to watch him C-walk and any other dancing! He is trying out for Mr. Timpview.

Garrett-is my great big teddybear, literally! He is always ready with a hug when you need one. He generally has a cheerful disposition and really enjoys being around people. Diplomacy is very difficult for Garrett, but he tries so hard. He is an avid reader; he isn't easily stumped on spelling or definitions. If he doesn't know it he can probably make one up.

Amanda-my little estrogenic diva! I love all her energy and that she dances everywhere she goes. She loves to read almost as much as I do and still reads her scriptures every night before bed. She loves being social and is a very loyal friend! This girl is always on the lookout for the "next big thing." Being a good example to her friends has always been important to her.

Jared-is a constant source of delight to me and the whole family! He has the funniest facial expressions and does a great booty shake! He always says "We a happy family" even when the rest of us are not feeling it.

3 comments:

lyn. said...

This is the best "things I love" list I have ever seen! I was nodding by head in agreement as I read about each one of your kids...

Unknown said...

you are so sweet aunt leslie!

brittany said...

What an amazing family! I count myself so lucky to be related to all of you! Thanks Aunt Leslie for sharing!