Thursday, January 10, 2008

I was almost a felon!!!


This morning I lived through my own episode of Law and Order; it is more fun watching it than living it. I went to Days grocery store to get some things and as I pulled out of the parking lot I was pulled over by a policeman with his lights going! Then 2 more pulled up behind me. They asked me for my license and checked it. I said, "I wasn't even speeding" and they said "I know, we will tell you why we pulled you over in a minute." Then they told me to get out of my car and read me my rights! Seriously, read me my rights!! It seems some woman had tried to pick up a Rx fraudulantly and they said that she had blonde hair and was pulling out of the parking lot in a white Suburban right now. Anyway, they asked if I was willing to go back to the pharmacy and see if they could ID me. I told them I would and of course they said it wasn't me. Anyway, I think I prefer watching my dramas on TV. Scary stuff, I am still shaking!!!!

4 comments:

Whitney Tanner said...

Dude that is so cool, my mother the not quite felon...hehe.

lyn. said...

Those are the kinds of experiences that are funny months, even years, after they happen. But, first you have to stop shaking...

Maybe we need to go get a drink together... [no, not that kind of drink!]

Loquacious Leslie said...

I think they should have given me a get out of jail free card or a free pass on a speeding ticket or something, but noooo....

brittany said...

ahh! i can't believe this happened to you!