Monday, May 12, 2008

Lyn's Tag- 6 Unimportant Things About Me

tag rules:
1. you link back to the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your entry
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. enjoy the results.
====================================================================
I am always in a hurry!


You might want to be careful parking
behind me as I have a tendancy to
gently back into other cars (Rosen's
van, Lyn's car, posts, rocks, etc.)

"Sleeping In" seems to be a lost
art form for me.


It is embarrassing to admit, but I enjoy
some of my childrens' music.



I would much rather run upstairs than
walk up them.
I love tobasco sauce on almost anything
that has tomatoes in it.
I tag Whitney, Melissa, Amanda, Brittany, Natalie, and Stephanie




5 comments:

lyn. said...

Remember that day we were dancing with Amanda to youthful music... LOL

Nicole said...

Thanks! It was a wonderful trip!

Whitney Tanner said...

Man! I want the tabasco one!

brittany said...

i love that you love to run up stairs! someday, i will want to do that again!

lyn. said...

Tagged again! This one is The Movie Tag...