Friday, April 11, 2008

Wonder of Wonders


Wayne brought home a toy American Eskimo puppy about 6 weeks old. He looks like a little puff ball and his name is Riley. We have been talking about getting a puppy for Jared, our little Downs Syndrome boy because the other kids are all growing up and leaving. He gets so sad when the family isn't all together. Our other children were deprived; Wayne always told them they could have a puppy if the could find one that didn't poop. They were ecstatic until they figured out that all puppies poop. All the kids are excited. I guess if I can't have any grandchildren yet, a puppy is the next best thing!!

5 comments:

lyn. said...

Hooray!!

So, is it going to be an inside dog, or an outside dog...

I remember Yukon started out as a cute, little, furry inside puppy, but then he grew big and learned to shed so I demanded he become an outside pet... |-:

brittany said...

Those puppies are darling! Jared told me about rylie, he was really excited!

Unknown said...

What a surprise...I just love him!

Whitney Tanner said...

Soo pretty! I love our dog!

Whitney Tanner said...

Miracle of miracles.