Monday, April 28, 2008

Where is the Beef?


At my house! We bought a 1200 lb. black angus steer at the jr. livestock show. The 4H Club kids bring their animals (lambs, steers, and hogs) to show and auction off. We bought "Gunther" and he will provide about 400 lbs. of steaks, roasts, etc. for the next year! It was kind of fun. Wayne had his picture taken with him and threatens to blow it up and place it in the diningroom so the kids will know where their food came from. If he does this I am sure I will have several kids become vegetarians!

4 comments:

lyn. said...

So, now I see where the beef is... haha

The Clevelands said...

I had so much fun reading through your blog! I'll always remember you from young women and what a great leader you were!

Unknown said...

Hehehehe the cow! We better be hungry!

Whitney Tanner said...

Especially because some of us basically are vegetarians.