Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Favorite Resteraunts/ menu favorites Tag


Since I am a hopeless foodie I decided to tell you what my personal favorites are:


1. Chef's Table (for fine dining)-proscuitto stuffed chicken (yum)

2. Magelby's

3. Ramano's Macaroni Grill (chcken scallopini)

4. Las Tarascas (Pork Tacos with mango salsa and fresh fruit infused water-when they have it)

5. Kneaders-turkey, bacon, avacado sandwich on country french, raspberry bread pudding with
vanilla sauce, key lime tarts, pecan tarts, cherry cheesecake with ganache

6. P.F. Chang's-Kung Pao, lettuce wraps (you know what is good there)

7. Sam Hawk (Korean Food-Bulgogi/bbq beef; spicy, but good)-usually a wait

8. La Dolche Vita-Gnocchi Combo, spinach calzone (soup good, salad is blah)

9. Shirley's Bakery-orange rolls, rolls, raisin filled cookies, eclairs

10.Dippidee's Bakery-cakes, cookies (yum, skip brownies-usually dry)

11. Puddin on the Rice-lots of fun flavors

12. Brick Oven-Everything is good; love their garlic bread and homemade rootbeer

13. Ruth Chris-Steak and everything else (SLC-$$$)


This is why I have to exercise! If you haven't tried some of these-go for it and I will probably see you there! I am tagging Lyn, Whitney, Melissa, Natalie, and everyone who likes to eat...I love to hear about new tempting food places to visit!

3 comments:

Amanda Lauren said...

yummy! i have never been to chef's table

brittany said...

oh my goodness, all of those places sound so good!

lyn. said...

I've always wanted to try Ruth Chris...